I love love love snack plates, so I decided to make a snack lunchbox. This was designed to be a lunch plus 1 large snack (the smoothie) and 1 small snack (part of the snack options). Here are the specifics:
- Sesame crackers from the Gluten-Free Almond Cookbook, made with duck eggs.
- A so-not-blog-worthy attempt at a white bean artichoke dip with nutritional yeast.
- Parsley pureed with lemon juice, olive oil and jalapeno (I was too lazy to make a proper pesto last night)
- The last of Naomi’s Nomato Sauce (I am adopting Naomi for Adopt A Gluten Free Blogger – I swear the post is forthcoming)
- Angela’s easy vegan parmesan.
- Another kale stem smoothie
General Disclosures & Disclaimers