The weekend went by way way too fast. I feel like I blinked and it was gone. Does anyone else feel this way?
Today’s lunchbox contains some old and new favorites.
- Stir-fry made by my husband
- White Beans with Sage, smothered in nutritional yeast
- Kale and banana smoothie
- Grab-And-Go Breakfast Bar from Ricki’s new ebook Top of the Morning: Breakfasts without Sugar, Gluten, Eggs or Dairy, which should be out in the next few weeks. I am done recipe testing, but I keep making this recipe.
- Ginger Mashed Sweet Potatoes & Apples
- Cashew Mayo, to add a bit of zing to the white beans
Old favorites + new favorites = lunch and two to three snacks = win-win
Have a great day.
Specific Disclosure: I received this lunchbox container free of charge. My view of this item is not influenced in any way by the fact I received this item free of charge
General Disclosures & Disclaimers