Today’s lunch and two (to three) snacks:
- Kale banana smoothie – can we say rut?
- Brown rice noodles, tossed with Emily’s four ingredient peanut sauce, and peppers, scallions and broccoli.
- Averie’s Chocolate Chia Pudding, with just stevia and no agave
- Cheezy Red Pepper Hemp Dip, from Choosing Raw (oops, I am realizing now I never opened up the little purple container that held the dip, but for a picture, see yesterday’s lunchbox)
- Celery, to go with the dip
- Elana’s Vegan Herb Crackers – if you have not yet already seen my adoption post of Elana, click here. She has great recipes.
- General Disclosures
- Specific Disclosure regarding Laptop Lunchbox: I received this lunchbox container free of charge. My view of this item is not influenced in any way by the fact I received this item free of charge
General Disclosures & Disclaimers