Today, Faye of Raw Lawyer is sharing a lunchbox which has one of my favorite things ever – raw sushi. Be sure to stop over at Raw Lawyer for recipes, reflections and also a great recipe she just posted for Veggie Crackers.
In today’s lunchbox:
- Sprout Smoothie: alfalfa and sunflower sprouts that I’ve grown myself, lettuce from my garden, juice from half a lime, 1 pear, 1 frozen banana, ¼ cup of arame seaweed and 1 cup of distilled water with Adya Clarity.
- Tomato Curry Dressing that I defrosted and re-blended
- Almost Raw Vegan Hummus: This is a new recipe and I’m still tweaking it. It’s soo easy to digest!
- Chocolate Chia Pudding for the Exhausted
- Salad with greens from my garden
- Veggie Crackers!
- Crudités from my kit
I’ve been sprouting like crazy in order to get even more nutrients into my little body. The smoothie above is quite green. I would have hated it a year ago. Now I find this kind of smoothie invigorating! I love cutting sprouts out of my trays and lettuce out of my garden and throwing them into a blender. It’s so incredibly empowering and satisfying.
And the crackers are such a hit. I adore spreading hummus on them. Yummers. I promise you won’t regret trying this easy recipe. In this batch, I forgot to add the onion so I just sprinkled a little onion powder on them while they were dehydrating. Even then, they tasted amazing. And I love recipes that require 24 hours of dehydration because it means I don’t have to get up a little early or unnecessarily shift my schedule around in order to flip or remove food from the dehydrator. I can throw them in before I go to bed and pull them out before I go to bed the next day.
General Disclosures & Disclaimers