Happy Wednesday. Today’s lunchbox, which consists of lunch and two snacks:
- Chocolate Chia Pudding, also known as Faye’s Brilliant Idea. The protein powder thickens this pudding fast and deliciously.
- Grilled asparagus with black pepper
- Juice pulp crackers made with an equal amount of ground chia instead of ground flax
- An avocado and lime for a pseudo quick guacamole to top the crackers
- Spunky Coconut Bread made with duck eggs, white beans, coconut flour and shredded coconut – this tastes almost like a brioche. It is from the second Spunky Coconut cookbook: The Spunky Coconut Grain-Free Baked Goods and Desserts: Gluten Free, Casein Free, and Often Egg Free
- Gena’s Protein Packed Kale Chips
Have a great day!
General Disclosures & Disclaimers