I met my former language coach for veg sushi today, so my lunchbox consisted mainly of snacks.
In today’s lunchbox:
- Crudités with Sunflower Seed Dip
- Valerie’s Lemon Carob Bites
- Red Cabbage Cultured Veggies
- Seaweed and Nut Pate Crackers
- Green Smoothie (not shown)
I tried Valerie’s Lemon Carob Bites and they’re great. I went a little too heavy on the lemon juice (I totally exceeded what was listed in the recipe). I’ll make them again tomorrow night. They’re a great snack that reminds of desserts from my pre-illness, pre–allergy days.
Thank you Faye. I am so glad you like the Lemon Carob Bites – they remind me of shortbread in texture.