The lovely Lauren of Everyday Revelry and Analiese of Tulips and Tea both awarded me this lovely blog award. Thank you. Your blogs have been delightful to read since you started blogging earlier this year!
As part of passing this award on, I am listing six reasons I am happy today:
1. Going to a Kimberly Wilson retreat in just four days!
2. Meeting the lovely Melita of Gussying up the Tuttle at said retreat.
3. Mashed avocado and wild salmon on toast for breakfast this morning – yum!
4. Husband who is so supportive and understanding and kind.
5. My job.
6. Having more energy now than I have had probably well, ever (I am planning a series of posts on that journey at some point very soon, I promise).
And now to pass this award on to others:
1. Monica at Ciao Chessa, whose photography makes me smile and cry, often at the same time.
2. Lola at Aglio, Olio & Peperoncino, who inspires me (be sure to check out her chocolate saga)
3. Stacey at Love and Photographs. I am so glad she decided to continue blogging.
4. Juliette at A Little Foodie, whose love for cooking (despite a busy schedule as a graduate student) is contagious.
5. Kiki at The Prosecco Life, another indomitable graduate student.
6. Kirsten at the Karma Project, a new blog concept I just love.
7. Noodlegirl at A Little Dash of This A Little Dash of That, who always reminds me of endless combinations to a great meal.
8. Ivy at Kopiaste for her welcoming blog full of beautiful recipes.
9. Rosa of Rosa’s Yummy Yums for the treasure trove of information her blog contains (this goes for Ivy as well – both great resources on food).
10. Karley at Chic and Green for her dedication to indie companies and green living.
I don’t actually know how many blogs I am supposed to pass this on to – but 10 seemed like a good number
General Disclosures & Disclaimers