“Apparently this award is bestowed on to blogs that are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.”
1. Everyday Revelry -Lauren’s energy is inspiring – and she gave me a blog award last week too
2.Tulips and Tea – be sure to check out Analiesemarie’s pictures from her California trip. SO gorgeous! (and she gave me a blog award last week as well. Thank you again)
3.Naturally Jules – such a positive lady.
4. The Revising Life – I love Revisionista’s blog – it’s a perfect balance of everything really. Also, be sure to check out the Summer Writing Inspiration Movement blog she and Kiki of The Prosecco Life are co-writing.
5. BlissChick – Always there to ask the hard questions and be supportive as we seek the answers.
6. Chocolate and Marmalade Tea – A truly effervescent lovely lady.
7. Bountiful Living Wellness – Kate is always an inspiration on balanced living.
8.My Bella Vita – you heard from Cherrye last week when she guest blogged here. I will be guest blogging over at her wonderful blog this Friday.
9. (because I just can’t do 8) RelentlessBride, who has been a lovely new bloggy/twitter friend.
And for more lovely blogs to check out, be sure to see this post from last week.
Have a wonderful day everyone.
General Disclosures & Disclaimers