I couldn’t resist adding another photograph of fireworks from last night, especially since this one is just so delightfully pink.
I am having a quiet day today – I have some work to do, and also I feel like I am barely home these days, so this will be a nice change of pace.
Things that I am planning to do today:
1. Catch up on some blogs, like My Bella Vita. If you haven’t yet checked out Cherrye’s blog, please do so. She’s a lovely lady and writes about a wide variety of topics. Cherrye also guest blogged here at CGL a few weeks ago.
2. Enjoy some wonderful fresh berries from the Dupont market – I love summers at the market. It brings so much color and variety!
3. Journal, because I have been doing much of that lately.
4. Think about my writing goals for this week’s SWIM – Summer Writing Inspiration Movement.
5. Nap – absolutely essential for a holiday weekend, don’t you think?
Picture by husband (of City Girl)
General Disclosures & Disclaimers