Before I get into my listmania of the day, I wanted to extend a hello and welcome to all the new readers I have seen visiting in the last couple of weeks. I am so very glad you are here. Bienvenue!
And now, some things that make me so happy today:
1. Participating in the Summer Writing Inspiration Movement (SWIM), sponsored by Kiki and Revisionista, two fabulous bloggers. My writing goals may be more modest, but I still benefit so much from the support and camaraderie.
2. The teas I bought as my first SWIM reward a couple of weeks ago (see picture)- they were brand new at Trader Joe’s when I went a couple of weeks ago. Relax is very liquoricey and has a bit of chai-like spice to it, while Renew is more herbal and refreshing. Both are lovely and sweet-flavored (before you even sweeten them).
3. Finally decluttering my vanity last night – yes I own many beauty products.
4. Deciding to make use of my vanity’s ability to switch into a tiny desk – why I didn’t do this before, I don’t know, because it means yet another new use for space in our tiny 500 square foot apartment.
6. The anticipation of my upcoming TranquiliT shopping time tomorrow.
7. Catching up over email with several friends I have not talked to in a couple of months on account of busy schedules.
8. Connecting with so many of you over the concept of artist’s dates and small rewards. Sharing what said artist’s dates and rewards are makes it that much more fun and a good reminder to carve time for that (I have been bad about it the last few months).
9. The prospect of searching for a new fun bulletin board to hang up above my vanity/desk.
10. Husband’s patience and support.
Picture by moi.
General Disclosures & Disclaimers