I received a blog award from Rachel of And If It’s a Hero You Want, I Can Save You. Thank you Rachel. I really appreciate your thinking of me!
This award rules are:
1. Share seven tidbits about myself.
2. Share the award with seven blog friends!
Here are 7 things about me that I don’t think I have mentioned before:
1. I find watching the Food Network incredibly relaxing
2. I love walking to work here in Washington, DC, though I sometimes still miss my New York commutes because I read a lot more then
3. After years of loving the green teas at Teaism, I have now fallen in love with their Iced French Verveine tea
4. I only like bananas in smoothies or banana bread
5. I can’t wait to see Julie and Julia in theaters
6. I have never been able to pick a favorite season
7. I was in New York the day of the 2003 Blackout, even though I was supposed to leave town earlier that day.
I am passing this award on to the following blogs:
1. Naturally Nina
2. You and Me and Lucy
3. Pink Heels
4. The Blisschick
5. Covered in Flour (I actually know Messy Baker from law school but she just started blogging a couple of weeks ago)
6. Pencil Skirts & Pearls
7. Delectable Swank
The first four blogs have been regular reads for me for a while and the last three blogs are blogger newbies – these three ladies have all started blogging in the last few weeks, so this is my way of saying welcome to blogging.
General Disclosures & Disclaimers