I am long overdue in doing this fun meme – thank you Yogademia for tagging me via twitter!
1. I love love love black cardigans, though the perfect long black cardigan still seems to have eluded me.
2. My blackberry actually seems to have made my life easier and simpler.
3. On weekends, I take conscious long breaks from phone and internet for several hours at a time.
4. I did not learn to cook until I graduated from college.
5. I started several blogs in 2006, but did not actually get my blogging groove until 2007.
6. I really wish I had been more serious about blogging in 2006 – I had more time then.
7. My favorite savasana variation at the end of a yoga practice is legs up against the wall.
8. If I know I am going to have a very busy day, I have lately made it a habit to eat steamed fish and vegetables for breakfast, because then if I do not end up being able to have a full lunch or dinner and have to graze for the rest of the day, at least I will have had one full meal.
9. Being able to do #8 is probably because I have a long history of eating non-breakfast foods at breakfast including the stereotypical cold pizza.
10. I find watching the Food Network really relaxing.
If you would like to do this meme, consider yourself tagged.
Image credit: Wikimedia.
General Disclosures & Disclaimers