Chic and Green and Ellecubed both bestowed upon me a blog award. I am so flattered, as I love both their blogs. If you have not checked out these blogs, please do so. This award has two parts. The first is to list seven things that I love.
Here are the 7 thing that I am loving right now:
1. Me time. It is always a necessity, but lately I am especially grateful for it, perhaps because it is scant.
2. How summer is not yet ready to leave. As much as I thought I was ready for fall, I am loving these last few warm days.
3. That unsweetened 100% cocoa powder + unsweetened rice milk + agave actually equals a pretty decent hot chocolate.
4. The long nap I woke up from not too long ago.
5. Getting back into the habit of sending snail-mail.
6. Colored pens.
7. All of you kind wonderful readers. Thank you for always making my day.
The second part is to pass on the award. Here are seven bloggers I am passing this award to:
That said, all of you should feel free to post this award on your blogs or write up 7 things you are loving in the comments below.
General Disclosures & Disclaimers