Happy Halloween! I received a blog award from the lovely Michele at You and Me and Lucy – Michele is a huge Halloween fan, with lots of ideas for tricks and treats. So Happy Halloween Michele! And thank you for bestowing upon me this blog award. I am very honored you listed me as a source of inspiration.
This blog award asks that I list 7 things about me:
1. I really love my alone time.
2. I always have a water bottle with me when I am not home, whether it is in my purse or on my desk at work.
3. I have a loyalty issue with TV shows – if I watch them for a couple of seasons, I will keep watching them even when I am not as into them. Eventually, I do break up with them.
4. Fortunately I do not watch many TV shows, so it is not really a problem.
5. My current favorites are Castle and Mad Men. I am working on breaking up with Grey’s Anatomy and Private Practice. I do not know how I feel about Ugly Betty, which used to be my absolute favorite show for a long time. Castle and Mad Men I will watch every week, but the others are kind of piling up in the DVR.
6. While we are on the subject of TV, I actually do not think it is evil, as long as it is in small mindful doses and not at the expense of time spent reading, creating, or doing other things.
7. I am currently on a mint tea kick.
And now I am passing on the award to the following bloggers:
*Bunny Bites, who provides great inspiration for wonderful dishes
*Makeup Museum, whose blog is just lovely. Be sure to check out her post on how she first got into the concept of cosmetics intersects with art and design!
*It’s a Hero, who is always so honest about everything
*LawGirl, who has moved and started a new job, all in the last couple of weeks
*Ellecubed, a truly amazing lady
*Everyday Revelry, who always inspires me with her wide range of interests
General Disclosures & Disclaimers