Today’s lunch and two snacks:
- 2 16oz super quick green smoothies
- Hummus (I ended up adding more hummus to the container after taking the pictures and realizing it was not a whole lot of hummus)
- Celery and a red pepper, cut-up
- 3/4 cup buckwheaties (I used the recipe from Ani Phyo’s Raw Food Kitchen, but Choosing Raw has virtually identical instructions)
- 8oz of unsweetened almond milk with 6 drops of vanilla stevia, packed in an Artisana jar that I washed out after finishing the coconut butter originally in it
While I was packing this lunch I went back and forth on whether it was enough food. Ultimately, I did not pack more food because I was running behind time-wise, and it turned out to be enough food for today. I got through yoga tonight just fine, though I was hungry afterwards, which I am not always.
General Disclosures & Disclaimers