Four Readers will win!!
NuNaturals will award four (4) City|Life|Eats readers (who are continental U.S. Residents only) one(1) bottle of our NuNaturals Vanilla Stevia Liquid, Alcohol Free, 2 oz., PLUS one(1) bottle of our regular NuNaturals Alcohol Free, Liquid Stevia, 2 oz.
(note that the actual bottle of alcohol free Vanilla Stevia is slightly different than the one pictured)
Many Different Ways to Enter–Each Way Gets You One Entry
Remember, leave a separate comment on this post for each entry. If applicable, please leave the link to your Facebook/Twitter/Blog in the comment you leave me. Only the first entry is required. All the others are optional but increase your chances of winning:
- Leave a comment on this post telling me if you have ever tried stevia and what you sweetened with stevia. If you have not tried stevia, just say that.
- Like City|Life|Eats on Facebook. You get *2 entries* for doing this so leave 2 separate comments.
- Like NuNaturals on Facebook. You get *2 entries* for doing this so leave 2 separate comments.
- Become a follower of City|Life|Eats with Google Friend Connect (Choose Follow Publicly). Leave a comment.
- Follow me on Twitter. Leave a comment.
- Follow NuNaturals on twitter. Leave a comment.
- Spread the word about the giveaway. Share on Twitter, Facebook, or your blog. Leave a comment for each.
Note: if you already follow me on twitter or Facebook or Google connect, you can still use those entries, i.e. you do not have to be a new follower to be eligible. Be sure when you enter that there is a way for me to get in touch with you – i.e. whether through your blog or email.
DEADLINE TO ENTER THIS GIVEAWAY IS FRIDAY JANUARY 14, 2011 at 11 PM, EST.
Winners will be announced Saturday January 15, 2011.
Specific Disclosure: I received several free products from NuNaturals which I reviewed here. My opinion of the products is my own and I did not receive any payment for the review, or for sponsoring this giveaway. All items in this giveaway are provided courtesy of NuNaturals.
General Disclosures & Disclaimers