- Veggie Juice (celery, carrot, cucumber, mixed wild greens)
- Hummus with Juice Pulp Crackers and cucumber, grape tomatoes, celery and red pepper
- Garden salad with Hallelujah Acres Greek Salad Dressing (available in the Hallelujah Diet book)
- Angela’s Truffles (looking a little frosty from being in the freezer)
- Valerie’s Cranberry Almond Bittersweet Chocolate
I needed some extra sweetness this week. So I pulled out one of my tried-and-true staples – Angela’s Truffles and I tried something new – Valerie’s bittersweet chocolate.
I came across Angela’s simple truffles sometime ago. My adapted version of the truffles is as follows:
- 3 ½ tbsp of lucuma
- 1 c of soaked walnuts (drained)
- ½ c carob powder
- 1/8 c almond milk
I process all of this in my food processor until smooth-ish and then roll them into little balls and put them in the freezer. I’ve rolled them in carob power or shredded coconut on some occasions to make them pretty. This time I added a few drops of orange flavouring. Tasty!
I also made Valerie’s chocolate, but instead of making a bar, I cut the cranberries, chopped up the almonds super small and poured the mixture into mini chocolate molds I bought last month. Such an easy great treat.
Thank you Faye. I am so excited you made my chocolate recipe and enjoyed it!
General Disclosures & Disclaimers