Good morning! Today I am guest-blogging a lunchbox over at the Gluten-Free Cat. Heather guest-blogged a wonderful lunchbox completely suited to my various food intolerances and restrictions last week so I am returning the favor today. Heather’s blog is a great combination of recipes, fitness and her Friday product reviews, which I find super helpful.
The contents of today’s lunchbox are below, but do head over to Heather’s blog for more details:
- Veggie-full Breakfast Hash from Ricki Heller’s new book Good Morning! Breakfasts without Sugar, Gluten, Eggs or Dairy. This e-book came out yesterday, but I actually was a recipe tester, so have been making several recipes from this wonderful book for a couple of months.
- Sides of roasted carrots and steamed kale.
- A Pumpkin Cranberry Muffin from Carol Kicinski’s upcoming book Simply… Gluten-Free Desserts (reviewed here).
- Pumpkin Chia Pudding
- General Disclosures
- Specific disclosure regarding Simply… Gluten-Free Desserts: I received this book free of charge. My view of this book is not influenced in any way by the fact I received it free of charge.
- Specific Disclosure regarding Laptop Lunchbox : I received this lunchbox container free of charge. My view of this item is not influenced in any way by the fact I received this item free of charge
General Disclosures & Disclaimers