Today, Faye of Raw Lawyer is sharing a lunchbox which has a scrumptious-sounding salad. Be sure to stop over at Raw Lawyer for recipes, reflections and also one of her recent posts on eating whole vegan foods while camping.
Today’s lunchbox consists of:
- an orange
- an apple
- red cabbage cultured vegetables
- crudités from my crudités box
- apple ginger green smoothies
- chocolate chia pudding for the exhausted (I really should have shook so it would have been smoother)
- chilli salad (see below)
The chilli salad idea came to me as a I prepared my foodstuffs for my camping trip. There is no specific list of ingredients or measurements because I tossed things together:
- chopped pepper, green onions, tomato
- salsa (mine was raw, there are plenty of recipes online)
- chilli (plenty of vegan recipes online or if you’re in a jam, this one is great and organic)
- nacho cheeze sauce
Toss and serve. DELISH! I served it to a vegetarian and her ‘meatarian’ husband over the weekend and they both loved it. Have a great week!
General Disclosures & Disclaimers