I know, I know, just last week I swore to have week in reviews recaps done on Sunday, but last night was a confluence of Livewriter going on strike (at least in terms of handshaking with my blog) and me going to bed. Last week was very busy at work, but I topped off the week with a fun-filled weekend:
- Chocolates and a card from my husband
- Yoga with dear friend Hillary (her first class, taught by the wonderful Lisa) followed by lunch at Café Green (raw pizza and kale salad)
- 3 7am yoga classes, 1 yoga 1 (with Hillary), and 1 restorative yoga class
- 2 7am 15 minute meditations (in lieu of the missed 7am yoga) and 1 Saturday morning 15 minute meditation!
- Dinner with Gena at Open City
- Date night at Jaleo with my husband
- Another stop at Staples for folders and glitter glue
- Art journaling for a couple of hours over the weekend
- Catching up on blogging
- Bought new running shoes (last weekend it was black ballet flats)
As you can tell from the exclamation points, I am pretty excited about three meditation sits. The two mornings I did not make it to yoga at 7am during the week, I promised myself I would meditate instead, which seems like a good substitute. I am really loving this whole shift in my morning routines. The Saturday morning meditation was less successful in terms of clearing my mind, but I did sit still for 15 minutes so am still counting it.
How was your week?
General Disclosures & Disclaimers