This week has flown by!
- 4 7am yoga classes
- Dinner with Lisa at Café Green
- Travel to Philadelphia for the Healthy Living Summit, including a blogger lunch, the conference, and dinner with more bloggers after the conference.
- Super long walk around Philadelphia on Sunday, including a stop at Sweet Freedom bakery, where all items are gluten-free, vegan, refined-sugar free and free of the top 8 allergens (review forthcoming)
If you are visiting my blog for the first time, welcome! I am passionate about thriving in all aspects of life. For me that means working long hours as an attorney in private practice and strategizing to balance the demands of my job with my interests in food, healthy and mindful living, and my love for lists and planning. I write a lunchbox series and generally share tips on how I manage to prioritize things that helps me feel my best despite a busy work schedule, but also like to share some fun things in my life.
A few links:
- About Me
- Staying organized
- Connect with me on Twitter or Facebook
- Subscribe to the RSS Feed or via emaill.
I am 32 years old, an avowed city dweller who finds beauty in urban chaos, married to another lawyer who (fortunately) also likes city living, and at some point through it all, discovered I cannot eat gluten, dairy or eggs. I have several interests and also practice yoga frequently so my blogs reflects all these interests.
Speaking of yoga, I am determined to go to 7am yoga tomorrow morning, which means I should be going to sleep soon. Good night!
General Disclosures & Disclaimers