Happy Monday morning. I love the morning of the third day of a three-day weekend. The weekend still feels so long.
I decided that since the weekend is longer on account of today being a holiday, then the recap should come this morning, though I will save my planned adventures for today for a post later in the week. Of course, I also realized just now that last week’s recap never published so there are now actually two weekly recaps. Weekly recaps seem to work a bit better for me than monthly recaps, seeing as it is already September 5, and I am just now reflecting on August. And realizing how many more posts I have in draft form from August. And emails. Oh my.
Speaking of reflections, I have a couple more posts about blogging and lessons learned at the Healthy Living Summit. But in the meantime, this past week’s free time activities included:
- 4 7am yoga practices and 1 7am meditation (seems to be my pattern lately)
- 1 Zumba class (finally! it’s been hard to fit it into my schedule and was such a fun discovery)
- Impromptu power walk topped off with dinner at Open City Diner with husband (review of a past visit to Open City) – I have been trying to combine more exercise with fun stuff
- Started brown bag challenge
- Art journaling with Lisa
- Gluten-free vegan pizza (with Daiya) at Pete’s Apizza (review of a past visit) with husband after art journaling
- First purchase ever at Lululemon (it must be a popular jacket as it is already off the website) after pizza
- Icing on the cake: after art journaling, pizza and Lululemon, I ran into the lovely Katie of Quick Cook Rice
- Scrumptious Sunday night dinner of salad, grilled tempeh, Mango Habanero Salsa, green salsa (variation on this recipe), guacamole and Brad’s sweet potato chips (I also snuck a few of husband’s sweet potato chips)
- Continued the obsession with frozen zucchini smoothies – speaking of, the Zucchini Chocolate Blog Party is still happening for another week
Have a great Monday!
General Disclosures & Disclaimers