Last week was an intense work-week, but I did manage to fit in the following:
- 5 7am yoga classes (talk about transforming my mornings)
- 1 jaunt to the gym to use the elliptical
- 1 restorative yoga class, preceded by a quick pre-yoga tea with a new friend and running into Lisa
- Dinner with Gena (see her wonderful recap of our evening, as well her this adorable recipe for raw carrot cake cupcakes)
- Some Art Journaling on Saturday night before a baking session (I am testing recipes for Iris and Brittany who are almost done writing their guide to gluten-free baking) – it was a nice antidote to a Saturday spent mostly at the office
Have a great week!
General Disclosures & Disclaimers