Yes, yes, it is Thursday already, but I am determined to still do weekly recaps – so here is the recap for last week’s free time:
- Kicked off 21-day yoga challenge with 4 7am yoga classes, a Yin class and pre-natal yoga (no, I am not pregnant, but with the 21-day challenge, I needed to double up on Friday, and was too sore for two vinyasa classes)
- 1 gym jaunt for elliptical time the day I could not make it to yoga
- Post-yin yoga tea with an old friend followed by a soirée with some new friends
- Art journaling with friends Lisa (here is Lisa’s recap of our afternoon), Julie, Carol, Rachel and Christina. I finally figured out what I want to do with the lovely notebooks you see above on the right, which my friend Christina (different Christina) gave me last month (art journaling resources if you are interested)
- Shared a green smoothie roundup, notes on whole grains and a long-overdue review on a favorite restaurant, Oyamel
- Friday night dinner with husband at Shophouse (that would be my other long-overdue review –next week!)
I hope you are all having wonderful weeks!
Thank you to Lisa for the picture on the left, above.
General Disclosures & Disclaimers