Our vacation to San Francisco in August was such a highlight, and I am a little sad I am done recapping it.
- San Francisco Day 1: Ferry Terminal, Hodo Soy & The Plant Café
- San Francisco Day 2: Golden Gate Park & YogaTree
- San Francisco Day 3: Ferry Building Saturday Farmers’ Market & Where Epic Walk
- San Francisco Day 4: J Pop Summit Festival in Japantown and Other Adventures
- San Francisco Day 5: Visiting with Annelies from Attune
The city was beautiful, as always, and it was wonderful to see it again, especially with my husband who had not been before. We also ate some fantastic meals, which include wondrous things like this all vegan, all gluten-free appetizer sampler at the The Plant Café.
I recapped the wonderful gluten-free and vegan food I ate in the following posts:
- San Francisco Gluten-Free Vegan Eats: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner at Plant Café
- San Francisco Gluten-Free Vegan Eats: Millennium
- San Francisco Gluten-Free Vegan Eats: Gracias Madre
- San Francisco Gluten-Free Vegan Eats: Mariposa Gluten-free Artisan-Crafted Baked Goods
I ate wonderfully well in San Francisco. I hope I get to go back soon!
General Disclosures & Disclaimers