The lovely RelentlessBride tagged me in this meme. I am supposed to list 6 things that make me very happy, but before I do that, please go check out RelentlessBride’s nomination for Best Real Bride Wedding Blog.
So 6 things that make me happy today, at 7.43am :
1. Trying out a new blog title on for size. I don’t know yet if I will keep My City Girl Life, but it’s so nice to try it out. What do you think?
2. SWIM – which is the Summer Writing Inspiration Movement, but will continue past the summer as the Solstice Writing Inspiration Movement. It’s a way to support each other in personal, professional and blog writing. If you are curious about my posts, click here.
3. Guacamole, homemade, without tomatoes. It’s even good for breakfast. Who knew?
4. My friend the Curator of the Makeup Museum who sent me a lovely package filled with samples and magazine clippings. She’s guest-blogging here on Monday, in fact, so you will get to meet her soon.
5. Husband, who provides so much support and comfort.
6. Our rice cooker. I know that might sound funny, but it makes perfect brown rice and steams veggies effortlessly which, when you have to eat veggies all the time, is a wonderful thing.
And, because happiness and gratitude lists are a mainstay for these bloggers, I am tagging the following ladies:
Melita of Gussying up the Tuttle
Kiki of The Prosecco Life
Carolyn of Hang on Little Tomato
Rachel of And if it’s a hero you want ….
Revisionista of The Revising Life
Sarah of The Analyst
Lauren of Everyday Revelry.
Yes, that’s more people than I am supposed to tag – consider yourself all tagged if you want to do a happiness list.
General Disclosures & Disclaimers