So, since the summer, I have been getting into smoothies, drinking them almost daily. And my blender has been holding up, despite the several cups of greens I make it chew through every time. That said, lately said blender has been coughing a bit. Let’s face it, it’s seven years old, and went from maybe weekly use to near-daily use.
So, as you can guess, I have been eyeing this:
The thing is, a Vita-Mix
is a major enough purchase that I need lots of opinions, so I am going to ask you lots of questions and hope you leave answers in the comments. You see, I can only really see the benefits of the Vita-mix, but I want to really do my research.
The odds of winning said giveaway are low, so here are my questions for Vita-mix owners or other informed parties- remember, I am totally sold on how good it is, and how worth it is, but I want to make sure that I know all my facts upfront:
1. Where did you purchase your Vita-mix? How was the customer service?
2. Has your Vita-mix ever broken? How was the customer service then?
4. Did you purchase a reconditioned Vita-Mix? Has it held up ok?
5. What is one thing you wish you had known about the Vita-Mix before purchasing it?
6. Did you think of buying a Blendtec
? What swayed you towards the Vita-Mix?
Thank you in advance!